Perceptual Awareness

 

  1. I see the beauty of snow and trees all around me.

  2. I hear birds chirping, cats walking in the snow, the distant deer running in the snow away from me. I also hear the music in my ears.

  3. It's kind of hard to smell, since my nose is stuffy, but I can smell the fresh air 

  4. I can touch the cold snow, that I feel melt on my hands, and the wood on the trees. The cold air almost hurts on the bare skin of my face

  5. I can almost taste the air I am breathing in, after being inside almost all the time

  6. It is pretty cold

  7. It is pretty open, with a path through the trees

  8. My feet sink into the snow under me, forming a path were I have already walked

  9. I feel emotions depending on the music that is on while I am in this area

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Exercise

About Me